Salary will be between $16.15 to $17.50 per hour (based on experience), full-time 37.5 hours per week (plus insurance and time off benefits)
Are you looking for a job where what you do makes an impact in your community? Are you seeking a position that makes you feel good about the work you do every day and where you know you are making a difference, even behind the scenes? Are you looking for a position with a career path in nonprofit Fundraising/Development? Then Easterseals Florida is looking for you for our Development Administrative Assistant position in Winter Park, Florida!! Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. Someone who is looking for a long-term career opportunity with an organization committed to work-life balance, and promotes a culture of respect, kindness and transparency.
What we offer:
- Live and on demand Professional Development opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Several Supplemental Insurance Policies
- 403B Savings Plan
- Easterseals Cares Wellness Program
- Work Life Balance
- The Opportunity to Make a Difference in the Community and the Organization
What we value:
- Strong work ethic
- An energetic individual
- Eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Someone who takes initiative and troubleshoots
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail
A snapshot of what you'll do:
- Provide general administrative support related to day-to-day development activities to include daily mail, mail campaigns, submitting invoices for sponsorships, facilitate contract routing, and scheduling meetings.
- Draft donor correspondence to steward, thank, and cultivate donors showcasing the value of Easterseals Florida's program to each community. Draft correspondence, perform data entry, and prepare monthly reports.
- Work with Vice President of Grants & Planned Giving to assist with grant submissions, tracking, and reporting.
- Receipt, input, track, and update donor information into DonorPerfect. Handle incoming checks and cash as required by accounting policies. Work with Development Data Manager to create reports, prepare donor lists, and run queries.
- Assist with Advisory Board and committee meetings, including taking meeting notes, arranging food, technological setup, maintaining committee lists, tracking participation, and other logistics.
- Assist with special and fundraising events, donor receptions, board retreats and other Easterseals Florida events.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to three years (preferably in nonprofit development office) related administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. A passion for helping others
- Must be a pro-active problem solver with the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel), the Internet and donor database software (DonorPerfect preferred)
- Ability to meet our approved driver qualifications in order to drive your personal vehicle, as required, to drive to meetings and for other business-related needs (minimum age of 21 and good driving history)
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
Easterseals Florida has been rated a 2020, 2021 and 2022 Great Place to Work by our employees! We provide services daily that are leading the way to 100% equity, inclusion and access for people living with disabilities, families and communities. Working at Easterseals is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to be part of something bigger! If you want to translate your talent, your passion, and your commitment to help people with disabilities, families and the community, you might be exactly what we are looking for.
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP) (including medical marijuana).