$10.40 per hour
We are currently seeking an individual to fill our summer camp cook position for the 2020 summer camp season. Responsibilities include prepping, cooking and serving meals, adapting menus to those with dietary needs, and maintaining safety and sanitization standards in the kitchen and dining hall. The summer camp season runs from June 7, 2020 to July 26, 2020.
What We Value:
- Compassion for working with children and adults with disabilities and special needs
- High School Diploma/GED; and six months related experience and/or training
- Experience cooking in a commercial kitchen is preferred
- Ability to lift and or move up to 50 pounds
- Good knowledge of proper sanitary practices
- Punctual, responsible and self-motivated
- Food handlers certification preferred
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).