$11.44 per hour (full-time with benefits)
Easterseals Florida is seeking an Early Childhood Education Teacher (Preschool) to join our team of early childhood educators in our Igoe-Amar Child Development Center in West Palm Beach to make a difference in the lives of children with disabilities and special needs (from birth to age five). The Early Childhood Education Teacher will provide a positive, safe, stimulating and inclusionary learning environment to allow the children to grow and develop to their fullest potential.
This position requires:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED with one of the following:
- A Florida Staff Credential (one of the following): Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC), Early Childhood Professional Certificate (ECPC), National Early Childhood Credential (CDA/NECC), or
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development, or Associates Degree or higher with at least 6 college credit hours in early childhood education or child development and at least 480 hours of experience in a child care setting serving children ages birth through eight
- Successful completion of the Florida Department of Children & Families 45 hour Child Care Training preferred (but required in first 90 days of employment)
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).