Salary will be $15.00 per hour (Full-time 37.5 hours per week plus health and time off benefits)
Are you looking for a Great Place to Work? Easterseals Florida, voted 2020 Great Place to Work by our staff, is seeking a dynamic, organized, and detail-oriented individual for the position of Intake Coordinator for our Treasure Coast Early Steps Program in Port St. Lucie. Our program serves children from birth to age 3 with developmental delays. The Intake Coordinator serves as the initial point of contact for the Early Steps program and is responsible for supporting the Early Steps program by completing intake duties for every family referred to our program, as well as ensuring the information is entered correctly data into the Early Steps Data System.
What we value:
· A high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Prior experience with medical intakes preferred
· Bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
· Excellent customer service skills
· High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Strong computer skills including experience using Microsoft Office products
· Ability to accurately enter data into a computer database system (fast and accurate typing/keyboarding skills)
· An energetic and professional individual who will promote a positive, respectful and team-based environment
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).