Salary range is $33,500 to $35,500, based on experience (plus benefits)
Easterseals Florida is looking for a Lead Family Resource Specialist to join our team for the Children's Board Family Resource Center in Temple Terrace. In this position, you will support and strengthen families through the focus areas of the Children's Board Family Resource Center (CBFRC). You will also connect families with community resources, assist with community outreach and engage families in Center-driven programs/activities. The Lead Family Resource Specialist also assists the Center Manager in center supervision and management of daily operations.
What we value:
- Bachelor's degree in social science (psychology, social work, sociology, etc.); and two (2) years of experience working with families; or
- At least three years or more of proven quality experience working in the Children's Board Family Resource Centers
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Experience working with the Principles of Family Support and Five Protective Factors preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal, to ensure effective interaction with partners and team members, as well as to make effective presentations
- Proficient in using Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience with and ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule, which may include evening or weekend hours to accommodate clients', families' and the organization's needs
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Ability to meet the Easterseals Florida approved driver qualifications
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).