Salary is $52,000 (plus benefits)
Easterseals is seeking a Lead Implementation Coach (LIC) for our Early Steps Program. This individual is responsible for overseeing professional development activities, including training and coaching activities. The LIC is responsible for coaching Early Steps providers to implement home visiting practices and embedded interventions with families as well as collecting associated coaching and child and family outcome data.
Working at Easterseals is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to be part of something bigger! If you want to translate your talent, your passion, and your commitment to help people with disabilities, families and the community, you might be exactly what we are looking for.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with the Institution of Higher Education (IHE) team and the Professional Development Unit of the Early Steps State Office (ESSO) to ensure fidelity of implementation of the FL-EPIC ESPD and other aligned professional activities within the local Early Steps (LES) program
- Oversee professional development activities, including training and coaching activities
- Coach Early Step's providers to implement home visiting practices and embedded interventions with families
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Early Steps or in a field relevant to Part C service delivery
- Advanced knowledge of Part C and the Florida Early Steps Program
- Experience providing early intervention services to families with children birth to age 3 in natural environments
- Experience designing, delivering or evaluating professional development or technical assistance
- Ability to meet our approved driver qualifications in order to drive our vehicles, or in some cases your personal vehicle, as required to drive for program related business
Easterseals Florida is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates are subject to all required background checks & drug testing procedures in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act.