Easter Seals Florida provides services daily that make a profound, positive difference in the lives of people living with disabilities and their families. We believe in the potential of each individual's ability to live, work, learn and play in their own communities.
Working at Easterseals is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to be part of something bigger! If you want to translate your talent, your passion, and your commitment to help people with disabilities, families and the community, you might be exactly what we are looking for.
Do you enjoy data analysis and ensuring programs achieve outcomes? Join our team of professionals dedicated to making a difference in lives of people with disabilities and other special needs!!
We are seeking a seasoned Program Analyst that can provide technical assistance to our teams. You must be able to collect and analyze data, identify trends, prepare reports and make recommendations for process improvement. We use multiple data systems, both internal and external. We need a professional who will be able to design methods for coordinating all that information into resources that results in high quality programming and life changing outcomes for the people we serve.
- Develop annual schedule of and provide updates on all program accreditation, assigned projects, and grant/funder timelines, deadlines and deliverables
- Develop systems for program outcome data collection, research and analysis
- Collect and analyze data, create queries and produce custom reports with high level charts and graphs.
- Design and implement procedures to fulfill project objectives and criteria
- Compile impact statements and infographics for each program
- Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development
- Assist with program assessments ensuring programming goals are well documented
- Bachelor's degree; or five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level database and spreadsheet skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid communication skills
- Detail-oriented/critical thinking skills
- Creativity - thinking outside the box
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet our approved driver qualifications in order to drive your personal vehicle for program related business
- Due to the need to drive for the organization to complete job functions, you must be at least 21 years old
Benefits of joining the Easterseals Florida team:
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities or special needs
- Working with our dedicated team of professionals
- Excellent medical benefits through Florida Blue
- Easterseals Florida pays approximately 78% (equaling about $6,400 annually) of the employee only cost of our medical insurance
- Easterseals Florida pays 100% of our life insurance policy and long-term disability policy through Florida Combined Life
- Optional supplemental employee paid insurance plans (AFLAC, Allstate, Dental Insurance)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 30% Discount on Easterseals Florida Services - enrolling family members (child, parents, grandparents) in our programs (some conditions apply)
- Nine paid holidays (New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Day)
- Two weeks of vacation time per year, accrued during the year increases to three weeks after two years
- Two weeks of sick time per year, accrued during the year
- Two personal days after one year of employment, prorated based on hire date
Easterseals Florida is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates are subject to all required background checks & drug testing procedures in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act.