Salary will be between $55,000 to $60,000 based on experience.
Easterseals Florida has been rated a 2020 and 2021 Great Place to Work by our employees! We provide services daily that make a profound, positive difference in the lives of people living with disabilities and their families. We believe in the potential of each individual's ability to live, work, learn and play in their own communities. Working at Easterseals is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to be part of something bigger! If you want to translate your talent, your passion, and your commitment to help people with disabilities, families and the community, you might be exactly what we are looking for.
What we offer:
- Professional Training Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Several Supplemental Insurance Policies
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Work Life Balance
- The Opportunity to Make a Difference in the Community and the Organization
Easterseals Florida is seeking a dynamic and innovative Regional Workforce Development Program Director to provide leadership for our children's and adult programs in West Palm Beach, Palm Bay, and Jacksonville.
What we value:
- A well-rounded candidate with experience in Workforce Development (and/or Vocational Rehabilitation) and partnering with community organizations that intersect with Easerseals Florida programs
- A dynamic and innovative leader who has the ability to create new and foster current relationships within and outside of the organization
- An energetic and creative individual with high ethical standards, an appropriate professional image, and a lead-by-example style, that promotes a positive, team-based environment
A snapshot of what you'll do:
- Establish and build relationships and partnerships with community organizations to build vocational rehab programs and facilitate employment opportunities for our clients
- Work on strategic planning and execution of initiatives to continuously evolve the way in which our programs serve the region
- Manage, supervise, recruit, and develop quality teams of employees and client programs
- Mange multiple programs and budgets
- Work in conjunction with the Sr. Vice President of Programs on budget compliance and financial analysis of the programs
- Work with employees to develop curriculum and programs to assist clients in obtaining job readiness skills as well as job searching, placement, on-the job training, coaching, and support.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Three (3) years management, leadership, and supervisory experience in disability services or related social service field. (Additional years of management, leadership, and supervisory experience may be considered to substitute for a bachelor's degree.)
- Experience in workforce development and/or vocational rehabilitation programs
- Experience in developing relationships and partnerships within the community. Current relationships within Brevard County a plus
- Experience in managing multiple programs and budgets (manage, develop, oversee, and track budgets)
- Ability to meet Easterseals Florida's approved driver requirements since travel is required. This may include overnight stays
Easterseals Florida requires COVID vaccination for all employees. Individuals may request consideration from exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons.
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP) (including medical marijuana).