$12.00 per hour (As-Needed Position - Not Full Time)
Easterseals Florida is looking for a substitute teacher/instructor who can implement lesson plans and activities for our students or adults in our Naples day program. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with middle and high school students (ages 11-22) and adults (ages 18 and up) with a range of developmental disabilities.
What We Value:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED with at least one year of experience or employment providing care or working with individuals with autism or related developmental disabilities
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to meet our approved driver qualifications in order to drive our vehicles, or in some cases your personal vehicle, as required to drive for program related business
- Ability to work flexible hours (Monday through Friday) when needed to meet the needs of the program
- An energetic creative and professional individual who will portray and promote a positive, respectful, and team-based environment
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).