Salary is $51,600 (plus benefits)
Easterseals Florida is looking for a motivated and knowledgeable leader to join our team in the role of Disability Resource Navigator Program Manager. This position is responsible for managing and overseeing the provision of services to children with disabilities and their families in Orange County, Florida. The Program Manager will ensure the overall successful achievement of program grant deliverables, will be an active participant in community events and committees within Orange County, and will build strong relationships with key countywide partners. Additionally, the Program Manager will provide ongoing leadership, supervision, support, and development opportunities to Resource Navigators regarding family engagement and resource needs.
This position requires:
- Master's degree or equivalent in social service, education, or related field; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one year of leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience/knowledge of the Orange County social service provider network
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Experience (formal training and hands on) working with individuals with developmental disabilities, mental health and/or dual diagnoses preferred
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal on-site supervision
- Strong decision-making skills, good judgment and the ability to effectively advocate on behalf of people who have disabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication, both written and verbal, to ensure effective interaction with partners and team members
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual highly preferred (Creole, Spanish)
- Must be able to meet the Easterseals Florida approved driver qualifications
- Must be willing to travel to all of our service areas in Orange County
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).