Salary is $42,000 (plus benefits)
Easterseals Florida is looking to fill our Disability Services Case Manager position in Orange County. The Disability Services Case Manager works with families with children with disabilities in need of a wide variety of assistance. The position is responsible for providing information about supports for children with disabilities to their caregivers, making referrals to community resources, and conducting intake assessments. The Disability Services Case Manager is also responsible for facilitating and hosting community education activities on topics related to disability services. This position works extensively with community partners to ensure access to needed services are obtained for our clients.
This position requires:
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).
- Master's degree or equivalent in social service, education, or related field; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience/knowledge of the Orange County social service provider network
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Experience (formal training and hands on) working with individuals with developmental disabilities, mental health and/or dual diagnoses preferred
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal on-site supervision
- Program operations/business development experience preferred
- Bilingual highly preferred (Creole, Spanish)
- Must be able to meet the Easterseals Florida approved driver qualifications